Saturday, July 19, 2008

Leading Church Service.....

Well, I am having more opportunities here than I expected to preach! Preach it sister! haha ok ok not like Gosp.el Church style, but you can imagine how funny it would be if I busted out a loud "Can I get an Amen?!!" I thought about it but it didn't seem appropriate tonight. Haha but Yes, I have been able to participlate in and or lead youth services with the help of my team. I gave my first 20 minute message tonight to a small youth group near the slum we are work in. I talked about asking God for His plans for our lives and how faithful He is to speak with us and confirm his plans. I think it went well and I was happy with the response. I have also been able to help with worship which I love so that's all for now....just trying to stay on top of this whole bloggin thing :0P Loves!!

No comments: